Florent Diedler has released a new version of Sokolution - the currently best Sokoban solver.
This version can be used as a plugin fpr Sokoban YASC.
- Cyclic levels can now be solved (like GrigrSpecial #40)
- Unlock MPDB (Multiple Pattern Database) parameter
- Extended ASCII characters are now removed
- Settings are now properly displayed in a default console size (80 x 25)
- Improved deadsquare detection
- Improved tunnel detection
The Multiple Pattern DataBase for X boxes called MPDB-X parameter is a pre-computation of deadlocks before the search starts. It computes all deadlocks created by X boxes. We can set the X value between 1 (very fast) and 4 (can be very long).
By default, Sokolution v2.X uses a MPDB-2 because it is really fast even for big levels and it helps a bit the solving process.
Please note that the MPDB generation cannot be canceled if you use YASC or Sokoban++.
Please also note that it uses threads and the CPU will be busy at 100% during this process.
Sokolution 2.03 can now solve 3045 of the 3424 levels all solvers have been tested with. The details can be found in the Wiki .