Florent Diedler has released a new version of Sokolution - the currently best Sokoban solver.
This version comes with lots of enhancements and is a little faster than the previous version due to a refactoring of the whole code.
Now, there are 3 script files :
- sokolutionBenchSingleFile.bat -> Use it to bench a single file with lots of levels inside (.sok, .txt, .txz or .xsb supported)
- sokolution.bat -> Use it to bench packages located in ressouces/levels/ folder (default settings : GREEDY in Bidirectional mode, time limit = 10 minutes, memory limit = 1,5 GB)
- sokolutionOptimal.bat -> Same as previous but to find optimal solutions (default settings: ASTAR in Forward mode, time limit = 60 minutes, memory limit = 12 GB)
Change log :
- Add a powerful packing sequence that can help to solve levels with a goal room area
- Add a special solver for big levels (levels with more than 255 floors and 3 boxes max)
- Improve all algorithms in terms of time but takes a little bit more memory
- Improve the penalty engine
- Improve the deadlock engine
- Fix some small bugs
- Simplify the batch file for end users. The solver flag has been removed.
You can find details about which levels have been solved in the Wiki .