Florent Diedler has released a new version of Sokolution - one of the currently best Sokoban solvers.
This version can solve 89 of the 90 XSokoban levels!
Change log for this new version:
- The packing sequence algorithms have been improved a lot
- The deadlock engine has been improved a bit
- Improved XSB parser - but this version will not be able to load malformed levels
- The solver can now solve huge levels with at most 4 boxes
- Fixed few bugs in the packing sequence
- Small miscellaneous fixes
The solver can also be used from Sokoban YASC for those who like to use a GUI.
You can find details about which levels have been solved in the Wiki .